jeudi 19 juin 2014

Clown fish acted funny

Hi,

I posted a thread in TANK SPECS (New to Salt water-loving it) for my setup.



I'm new here, so I hope I'm in the right spot.



I have 3 clownfish (not sure of type, looks like Nemo) in my new tank which was purchased as an established tank of 1+ years with the clownfish. This morning after I turned the day light on I observed strange behavior from one of the clownfish. He kept floating to the surface and once there he would rotate to about 70 degrees with his tail hitting the surface and his head down at about 45 degrees.



Now he seems to be acting fine. I began registering to these forums to ask this question and once I was done with the Tank Spec post I noticed he's acting normal now. I'll continue asking anyways.



Was his behavior normal, just waking up? Dazed from the light turning on? The other two were acting fine. The blue night LEDs were left on accidentally during the night. Then turned to full lights in the morning.



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire