jeudi 26 juin 2014

Aquarium monitor upgrade

Some of you saw my DIY aquarium monitor at our group meeting. I recently updated it with webcam support so I can also get a snapshot of the current state. This is great piece of mind for when I am away for multiple days. My signature link has details of the basic monitor design (not updated with this new webcam addition yet). If you want to peek at my current aquarium status, take a look at the following link:



http://ift.tt/1mzB5iZ



A separate interface for the webcam allows me to remotely reposition the cam so I could point down to the sump area if I want to see whats going on down there. Note that during the day when I am home I may not have the camera on. The timestamp on the snapshot in the above link shows the most recent time the camera was active.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire