samedi 28 juin 2014

Sharks???

So i am considering upgrading my 120 reef to a 300 gallon reef. That is, if i can get my parents in on it too ;-) I have always wanted a small species of shark. With a 300 gallon i could. I have a few questions though before i say i decide on a shark.



1. I have heard sharks don't bother corals, nems, clams, and the like. Does anybody know for sure about this? I know they aren't considered "reef safe", but if they don't bother the things mentioned above then i don't care.



2. What is the smallest fish inch wise you would keep with a shark? I have a tang, angelfish, and trigger that get about 8 inches full grown. They would be the smallest fish i would keep with the shark, bit i am hoping their activity level and good feeding of the shark will keep them safe.



3. The 300 gallon i am looking at is 2ft wide. Would this work? If i by everything seperate and not on craigslist i could get a wider 300g.



4. What shark would you recommend? I prefer a tank raised one if possible. The coral cat? The banded cat shark? The white spotted bamboo shark?



Thanks :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire