dimanche 29 juin 2014

Soon to be starting up a 60 Gallon Reef Tank!

I have just acquired a 60 gallons acrylic tank setup with stand, canopy, and a API Filstar 2 canister filter. I am preparing to get this tank started as soon as I can and am looking for any and all suggestions, tips, and advice I can get. I am planning on keeping soft corals and some LPS and I am hoping to have a good variety of fish and inverts.



I do have a 14 gallon Biocube setup as a soft coral reef tank and will be transferring all to the new setup once established. This setup contains:



2 O. Clowns

1 Royal Gramma

1 Green Clown Goby

1 Sand Sifting Star



I am very interested in getting any of the following for the new 60 gallon setup:



Coral Beauty Angel

Yellow Tang

6 Line Wrasse

Copperband or Klein Butterfly

Several Blue or Green Chromis



Here is the lighting I am considering:



EVOLUTION Quad 48" 64 x 3W LED

http://ift.tt/1x37eml



Give me your thoughts and ideas!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire