vendredi 27 juin 2014

Sps pack for sale

I am selling off all my sps and I have made a pack out of what's left. I would be willing to split it up. If you don't want everything just let me know and we can work something out. Standard 2hr do a will apply. Paypal payment with you paying the fees or sent to family/friend (no fees with this option). You must live within overnight distance of 40337. Shipping via usps express.

The price for the pack is $275 shipped OBO.



Green with blue tip acro. Large size

Pure acro medium size

Green birdsnest medium size

Tri color acro frag-orange, green, purple

Birds of paradise frag small



I cannot get pictures to load. If your interested pm your email and I can send you as many as you want.



I'm open to all offers. I need these out of my tank.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire