dimanche 29 juin 2014

Easier sps suggestions

Hi I've had my 90 gallon tank set up for about 10 months I have an eshopps protein skimmer rated for a 120 and run carbon my bipolar consist of a yellow tang magnificent foxface 2 clown fish a yellow sleeper head goby and a flame angel which I'm trying to get rid of many diffrent snails and hermits also a cleaner shrimp for coral I have some polyps a frogspawn montipora candy canes bubble coral and a birdsnest I am just starting to dose with the eshopps doser I am dosing calcium and alkalinity and I dose nopax also I was wondering what some of the easier sps would be my montipora is doing fine and my birdsnest was bleaching but I moved that down I also have a small acropora frag too that is doing well I do a 10 percent water change every other week and use oceanic some suggestions on easier sps coral would be appreciated thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire