samedi 28 juin 2014

Spray Bar - one way of doing it

Several folks have inquired about the spray bar I'm using

so I decided to start a thread specific to it.



I don't consider it a CLS but I'm just that way.

The entire tank is a CLS if it's not hooked up to NSW feed.



None of it is cemented in place and if you can go over the back

with a return, you can preserve precious flow from your pump

based on typical fittings in a RR tank.



I've tried both the downward facing ports (4 in a 36" tank)

and holes drilled in a bottom length of the tank spray bar.

I have much much better success with the spray bar which

well over 2 years with no cleaning, does not seem to have lost flow.



Here's a couple videos on how I installed mine, test firing it

and its abilities. I've never had any back siphon issues and my

power as many of you know goes off quite frequently.

6 times one day last week.







more to follow




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire