samedi 28 juin 2014

Reef tank update

I am continuing my reef tank build, 55 gallons. So far I have my external overflow, Rodi media reactor, return pump, feed pump for media reactor. My sump is a 14 gallon (20x10x20?) so I have limited space. For a skimmer I'm looking at the reef octopus nwb 110. And for lighting ebay reef lights with bridgelux 3watt LEDs. In tank circulation will be handled by 2 1150 gph hydor koralia. Sand is going to be dry aragonite sand by sea him or live sand by Carib sea. Rock is going to be BRS reef saver. And I'm going to cycle with dr tims on and only and going to use a eihm heater 200 watt. I'm waiting for pectoral to have a 1$ gallon sale so I can buy a 29 gallon tank so I can make a sump and maybe incorporate a refugium



What do you think. Especially for my skimmer choice and lighting choice.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire