dimanche 29 juin 2014

Bought some fish for my b-day

Well the river was a bust, so my friend and I took to the streets visiting random fish stores in the greater st.louis area. sad to say only one offers as much as the LFS that is closest to me.. well I guess its good because its near me ha! anyways I picked up a azure damsel from that place and went to my favorite LFS to see what they had. of course they also have sales too! a cardinalfish was on sale so I got one of those and 2 other blue devil damsels, priced for 9.95 but the kid workin there gave me them for the blue damsel pricing AND only charged me for one hehe. I would post a pic right now but I cant. everyone seems well tempered and there has only been a poke or two thrown around. my bandit shrimp doesn't seem interested and no one seems to care about the cardinalfish either.. however my tang, azure damsel and the other 2 blue devils just kindve cruise around the tank. my tang goes higher into the water column now as well instead of just cruising around the LR. my cali blackworms should get here tomorrow so that will be a treat! even hours after I finished acclimating everyone, everyone ate with passion! my bandit even took another piece of frozen Wal-Mart shrimp which isn't like him, he usually just takes a piece everyother day & I fed him last night.



welp that's it for now! time to play with my r/c truck




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire