dimanche 29 juin 2014

Help me out with low CA numbers...

I have a 200g (est.) total system mixed reef. A small amount of LPS/SPS, and a bunch of softies. I'm still doing Reef Fusion 1/2, 25 mL every other day. I dosed last night. Numbers are:



CA- 365 (low)

MG- 1440

KH- 10.2

CA looks low and KH looks high. Any suggestions here?

NH - 0.0

PO - 1.0 (not good)

PH - 8.2

NO3- 0.0

NO2- 0.0





I don't have a auto doser, but I'm sure I will get one some day. I do have a tunze osmolater ATO, and a 10g ATO tank. I've heard kalk dosed into the ATO would be a possibility to get that CA number up.





As a temp fix I bought some IO Calcium Booster, dosed the prescribed amount and checked my CA again. It came up to 440.





Can anyone help me out in what direction to go to get some balance back in the system?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire