lundi 30 juin 2014

Its time to start planning.

Well my tank is gonna be a softy/fish tank and I need to start planning how im going to setup my sump. im still about 4 months away from having everything such as a ro/di system, skimmer, new stand and lighting system (lighting should be done within the next 2 weeks)



so basically what im askin for is is there a general guide floating around here for softies? what kindve water do they like, lighting ect. I know I will be looking up lighting and flow for each different type I will have so I can place them in the tank right the first time. high nutrient water, low nutrient water (I believe they like low nutrient water right)



thanks for your help and I do enjoy reading stuff on here so don't be afraid to post large threads on the subject.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire