vendredi 27 juin 2014

WTB Nuvo 38 - Good Price?

I am looking to purchase an Innovative Marine Nuvo 38G tank. I have been going back and fourth with a someone looking to sell their tank and stand along with other goodies. I am looking to purchase from him the tank/stand and a Kessil A360W. He originally posted these items at $400 for the tank/stand and $300 firm for the Kessil A360W. I offered him $500 and he counter-offered me $600. The tank and stand look to be in fantastic condition and the Kessil was never used and still in box. My dream tank is a 120G rimless but I still live at home and don't want to deal with moving a tank in a couple years. I've had offers from other sellers looking to sell their 110G rimless tanks with stand for $650. It kills me not to be able to buy the larger tanks now, but it's not possible. What do you think about this price for the Nuvo 38 package?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire