samedi 28 juin 2014

Setting up a rodi-system for my 220g

Hi folks, and wasn't real sure where to post this....sorry if wrong location. I have a 45G reef tank now that I keep supplied with buying gallon jugs of distilled water at the Acme....89cents a gallon ain't too bad when I do 5G water changes every other week, but filling and WC a 220G is a whole new ball game. So I decided on buying a RODI system from SpectraPure...90GPD RODI system...("refurbished") lists at $139.99. Set this up in the corner of my new fish room close to the 220. My question is what else do I need for this to work? I understand a large container/trash can on wheels close by to put the water in, but what else will be needed? I'm the one who drives 1000 miles to a store and discovers at mid-night I forgot the batteries! So am trying to work out most of the bugs on paper first.....thanks!

Dave




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire