dimanche 29 juin 2014

RO/DI filter DI resin short life.

Hello Everyone,



I have a doubt about my RO/DI system, I hope you might help me.



Two months ago I bought a Coralife Pure-Flo II - 50 GPD 3 Canister RO System w/ Pum with an additional DI canister. After the 10 gallon discarded water the TDS was 0 ppm. After aprox. 80 gallon of water produced the TDS raised at 3 ppm, now after 160 gallon remains at 3 ppm. I was told the TDS should be zero all time, and if not, it is time to change the filters. But just two months? I guess I have to change the DI filter, but in such short time?



Here the results of measurements of DKH, PH and TDS from tap water, RO output and DI output to see if this data can give you some idea of my problem.





Tap: PH: 6.7, TDS: 190, DKH: 4

RO: PH: 5.4, TDS: 6, DKH: 0

DI: PH: 5.3, TDS: 3, DKH: 0



I measure this with an Milwaukee pH 600, HM Digital TDS EZ and a Sera KH test. The PH tester was calibrated using the Milwaukee PH 7.01 and PH 10.01 solutions.





Any idea?



Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire