jeudi 28 août 2014

Rotating powerhead?

I have a 20 gallon reef tank that was established when I got it. It came with everything including coral but no fish. 2 weeks later I bought some inverts, and now 3 weeks later I'm looking to get my first fish. Coral and inverts are doing great. Colors great and my button polyps have went from 6 heads 5 weeks ago to 12 now. My star polyps have spread a little an my mushroom has gotten a little larger. My question is are the rotating powerheads any good? I have a rio+ 800 rotating powerhead and was wondering if it will be okay for a fish since it isn't constant in one place. The coral seem to like it and my turbo snails like to take a ride on it almost daily. Will this be okay for future coral and fish?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire