mercredi 27 août 2014

What did you envision?

It would be so easy to spend hours upon hours just looking at all the tank pictures on this site and even around the web. From rock design, coral placement and even fish selection, all our tanks differ in so many ways just because of the person who sticks their hand in the water



My wife and I have as much stress in our lives as the next, so when I finally decided to make the move to saltwater I had a couple of things in mind.



#1) I wanted a basic tank, without a lot of maintenance or worry.



#2) I wanted a tank that was busy for the eye. That meant a lot of rock and a bunch of tiny things that you only saw when you were really looking. It wasn't about coral or fish as much the small cuc that wondered around on the rock. I wanted to stare at my tank and relax as opposed to seeing a few nice fish and moving on.



So the question is, what did you envision when you put your tank together and did you achieve your goal?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire