vendredi 29 août 2014

Had to go old school on a ETSS 1700 Skimmer??

So I just picked up a Etss 1700 Skimmer and will be using it on my next build for a 200-250 gallon system!! I like the old school downdraft Etss skimmers they have worked in the past and still work for me now as I am using a Etss 800xr for my mixed reef 75g and it pulls nasty dark junk from my 75g, and I like these models due to it being Plankton friendly!!

This skimmer came with a iwaki 100rlt just wanted some suggestions on how this skimmer has worked out for other Reefers who used this model? The person I bought it from told me that this skimmer came off of "BOB Moores" system!!! And I also purchased all the rock that also came from BOBs tank!! I personally haven't met BOB yet but would be homered to meet the Man!! Thoughts please on this model skimmer? ETSS 1700 I can post pics after a couple of more posts!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire