dimanche 31 août 2014

Meeting Sept. 11?

Hello All,



Last months meeting was pretty thin, we discussed having a house meeting in Sept. I am willing to host and am looking at Sept. 11 in the evening, say maybe 7? I'd buy a variety of soda and maybe some snacks. I'd like whoever that can make it to attend. I took a new job and am being pushed to make my classroom as hands on as possible, so, I am going to be adding some tanks but want/need help/opinions on how to make it as useful teaching as possible.



I'd prefer if everyone shoots me a P'm so I can get a headcount and estimate how much drinks/snacks to get. I'll respond with my address. Also, let me know if you'd rather meet at my house or in my classroom.



Hope your summer is going well!



Robb




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire