samedi 30 août 2014

Softie Lighting Suggestions

Ugh, lighting specs are making my head spin...



I have a 55g reef tank - the standard 48" long, 18" deep. I only have softies (but have thought about getting an LPS or two) and was looking to upgrade my lighting. My current led's are supporting them and some are growing, albeit slowly, but I'd like to see them thrive. With just softies, I was hoping to get away with something under $200 and have found a couple that have interested me but the specifics are making my eyes glaze over.



The two I thought were possible contenders were the Current USA Orbit and the Aquatic Life Edge LED's - both 48". Could anyone tell me if either of these would be a good choice or if they're a waste of money? And if they are good, which is the better one? Thanks for any help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire