jeudi 28 août 2014

55g build

I guess I should probably introduce my tank and myself. I was a freshwater hobbyist for just over three years before deciding to try my hand at a reef aquarium which I have now been doing for just over a year with some succes and some failure. My tank specs are:

55 gallons

15 gallon sump

cone protein skimmer rated for 100 gallons

793 gph pump from the sump

I have about 1500gph in the tank total

LED LT fixture with cree lights

HOB filter with heavy metal absorbing pad, GFO (I am getting a reactor for this stuff however), and activated carbon

I run filter socks with a sponge pre-filter for mechanical filtration

Nitrates: 0ppm

Nitrites: 0ppm

Ammonia: 0ppm

Phosphate: 0.1ppm

calcium: around 450ppm

DKH: around 10

Temperature: 75-78

about 150 pounds of live rock throughout the system

True deep sand bed in the sump




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire