dimanche 31 août 2014

stocking 5 foot aquarium help.

Hi,I am thinking of setting up a 60x21x19 (L,D,H) aquarium. FOWLR.



For filtration I want a sump with a Aquaone Protein Skimmer G224 and a refugium.The refugium will be lit 20-21 hours a day.I don't want it to be 24/7 as the bulb may overheat ect.



I want to use LED's for lighting.



I am wanting to use 60%:40% ratio for rock (dead:live)



Water changes really depend on the fish.I am thinking something like 25-30% every 3-6 weeks,or something like that.



Now,I am living in a small bungalow,so the very largest tank I could fit in would be a 5 foot,so no bigger.It will be in the wall.



Now I am thinking what fish I would like!I am using liveaquaria to look at different species,and seahorse aquariums. (Irish)



I like surgeonfish,tangs,angelfish, blennies,dottybacks/basslets, clownfish and toby pufferfish.I am not a big fan of wrasse fish.



Now,I can not possibly get a larger tank,so I know I am quite limited to the fish I can have in a 5 foot system.I also like lionfish and scorpionfish but I want fish that are more active,and that can't sting me lol!



So out of what I listed what would you suggest for me?I know there are LOADS of tangs,angels ect but I like 99% of each!



Thanks :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire