dimanche 31 août 2014

90 gallon predator tank inhabitants?

I have a 90 gallon tank laying around the house and would prefer not to do a freshwater tank... So a cool predator tank is on the menu.

I have only a few months experience with saltwater (90 gallon reef tank which is doing better since I got a Refractometer and got rid of the hydrometer).

My question is can I put the following fish in?

1 fumanchu lionfish

1 Picasso trigger

1 snowflake eel

1 blue spiny lobster

1 porcupine puffer

1 sea apple



The tank is going to be live sand. Some live rock and a fake reef.

Would this work? I know triggers can be picky against lions.... But hoping it won't be too much of a big deal.

The filtration system will be the same as my coral tank. Coralife 125 gal sump, external skimmer for 125 gal and a 9.5 mag drive pump




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire