vendredi 29 août 2014

25 gallon stock list help

So my 25 gallon reef tank will be ready for fish and corals within a week or two.

I have a few questions regarding fish, corals, inverts & bio-load. The following is a list of fish, inverts & corals I want to introduce to my tank with time.



2 clown fish

1 pistol shrimp/watchman goby pair

1 cleaner shrimp

1 blenny

1 sand shifter goby

2 hermit crabs

1 blue claw crab

1-2 snails

Cabbage leather coral

Green star polyp

1 anemone ( hosted by clowns )



Questions:

1. Is this an appropriate livestock list for the size of my tank? I am willing to let go of one clown fish, blue claw crab and the sand shifter goby if needed.



2. What should I introduce to my tank first and why? (I do not think a CUC will survive in my tank off the bat... I think they will starve).



3. When I add the first livestock, how long should I wait before i introduce anything else to the tank? I want to create the appropriate bio-load that my tank can handle




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire