jeudi 28 août 2014

ati sunpower keeps tripping my electric!!

Hi there..



Wondering if anyone can help..I really hope so!



I have an ati sunpower unit, I've needed to set it up quickly due to hammer coral not getting enough light. It has 2 plugs,1 with 2 bulbs and 1 with 4 bulbs.

Yesterday I plugged them in and my electric tripped out,so I figured circuit overload. Moved them to be plugged in a different socket and it worked fine for the whole evening.

This morning I then went to plug them back in, put morning 2 plug lights in and fed the fish,half hour later I went to plug the remaining bulbs in and pop it tripped my mains switch again! It was on the whole evening yesterday?!

Is this that my electric supply can't support the start up or is this a fault in the lights?

When I first got them they worked fine when I tested them,but I couldnt get them pit up right away,so they were sitting for several months..could it be as simple as a bulb on way out? Would that cause it?

I'm completely confused after they worked yesterday..

Any ideas?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire