vendredi 29 août 2014

New to saltwater and thank you

Hello TRT,

First off I would like to thank you Bcz I have borrowed a lot of what has been posted to get my first saltwater tank up and running. And successfully I might add. However, I do have a few questions about the setup I have chosen etc....

So the first tank I a 90gal (48x18x26). Has a rio 9.5 pump, Coralife sump (for a 150) and a Coralife skimmer (also for a 150). I have 2 LED lights. The first is a Marineland 48-60 Reef Capable and the other is a ZooMed 50 white LED (1 watt each) and 18 blue. I would like to,in time be able to grow skeletal and SPS, LPS Coral. Would this setup work?

I did do a water change a few days ago and some of the corals I have now aren't too happy (mushroom). I took the water to the store and they said my salt was low 1.020. I started adding salt slowly (Red Sea Pro and an Aqua Sea Refractometer). Am I on the right track? Missing anything?



I have another tank the same size and would like to do a predator tank, no coral live rock and sand.... What would be needed for keeping them happy? Stuff like lion, trigger, puffer snowflake eel. If at all possible.



Thank you guys again for the info that has been posted. It has helped me a ton already.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire