vendredi 29 août 2014

How much room do you leave for frags?

So a friend and I are filling out a 265 gallon display with coral for work. We want our (well, work's) money to go as far as possible and bring in a lot of variety and color, so we're doing mostly frags. It will look silly at first, but I think people will enjoy seeing it grow in over time.



I'm trying to think strategically and long-term though. I want to make sure we're not putting things too close together so that they crowd each other out in a year.



Corals will be lots of SPS, maybe some encrusting LPS and a few zoas. LPS and zoas I feel pretty comfortable with, SPS is a new world for me.



Does anyone have any recommendations on, say, how many types of branching SPS, how far to set frags apart, etc?



Thanks TRT.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire