mercredi 27 août 2014

Hello I'm Jeremy

Hello,



I'm new to SW tanks and came upon your "reefkeeping made easy" thread in my googling. I have always been a FW guy and have kept SA cichlind, african cichlids, fancy goldfish, planted tanks, and tropical mixed tanks, but most of my time in the hobby has been spent breeding bettas. I was formerly an officer for the International Betta Congress and the California Betta Society.



My best friend runs an aquarium maintenance business and one of her clients is moving and couldn't keep his aquarium in his new office so she gave me the contents and I converted a 46g to salty goodness.



I am here to learn all things salt so that I don't kill any critters. Realistically, I know I might but I'd still rather not!



Off to start a tank build thread.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire