mardi 11 novembre 2014

accidentally possibly cured cyano

Not 100% sure yet I may have accidentally cured my cyano issue. I'm not really recommending this method but that's up to you. The other day I went to change my dosage on vinegar. I use a brs 1.1 ml dosing pump along with a timer. Added the amount of time needed plugged it back in and went about my night. I came home from work to a cloudy tank. Figured I added to much time so went to back it off some. I noticed the timer was on. Uh oh I did something wrong and it ran for almost a full day. I was lucky it ran out at some point so instead of a gallon maybe a quart was dosed at max. That night I did about a 30 gallon water change siphoned some. Next day tank was a bit clearer as of today we are back to normal except no sign of cyano. I know I didn't siphon it all I was really just trying to change water. So far no loses in animals or corals.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire