vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Hello from Chicago. Green eggs and Ham, help!

Hello!



My name is Taylor and I'm a fairly seasoned freshwater aquarist. I just got into saltwater about 6 months ago and everything has been going very well, expensive, but well.



My wife and I were looking in the tank last night and noticed several large clear/green glassy eggs attached to one of our corrals. I've never seen eggs like this and I'm a little concerned. Any help identifying them would be appreciated.



85g

Live cultured rock

Bubble Coral, Long Tentacled Plate Coral, Dome Maze Brain Coral, Taylor's Purple Tree, Colony Polyp, and several mushroom Polyps.

2x Black Ocellaris, 1 x Clown Velvet, 1 x neon Goby, 20x Turbo Snails, 20x hermit crabs



Water:

PH 8.2

Ammonia 0.00PPm

Nitrite 0.00ppm

Nitrate 10.00ppm

Calcium 3.2 meq/liter

Alkalinity 3.5 meq/liter

Salenity 1.023




Attached Images





File Type: jpg IMG_5655.jpg (51.5 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire