dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Why Helicopters are Better Than Reef Tanks

My helicopter doesn't grow algae if i ignore it for a few weeks



I've have never spent over $100 dollars on a helicopter part, only to bring it home and have it die within a week.



My helicopter does not have a skimmer cup to empty



I've never got a parasite on my helicopter



I've never watched one part of my heli eat another part



and when a heli crashes, it doesn't kill off thousands of dollars of coral and years of growth.



and on top of it all, helicopters are WAY CHEAPER!



I still love my reef tanks and would never get rid of them. but when people complain about time and money spent on helicopters, I tell them to try setting up a reef tank. Makes learning to fly heli's seem easy!!







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire