mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Water changes in the office?

So i got to thinking that i would like to move my Fluval Edge 6 gallon after my baby frys grow up. Some questions or concerns I have... I work for a computer company. They are fine with us having a tank if it is completely closed like the fluval edge is.



First thing is water changes. With it being only 6 gallons how should i do water changes? I am planning on doing a peco reef with maybe just inverts in it. A bathroom is very close so thats the upside. I really dont wanna bring a bucket and siphon to work tho...



Any suggestions would be great. Currently i run the tank Bare bottom and maybe i should stick with that and do some rock for filtration and areas to put my reefs on?



Ill get a timer and power strip and run a set of led lights off of it.



What else do you prefer i change? or suggestions?



Anything would be great. Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire