vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Zoanthids open but dying

Hi guys. I got a 2 month old 20 gallon reef with hundreds of green zoas. I use 2x T5 HO bulbs, zeros across the board (nitrate, nitrite ammonia etc). 1.026 SG. I havent dosed the tank with supplements yet and I think that is what the problem is.



I can't post pics right now cause my cell phone wont let me here. but they look exactly like this:



http://ift.tt/1rBTNvk





Sorry for that huge link but its the best pic I can find. They are turning into puffy white umbrellas and some do not close in the dark or when touched I have heard a variety of answers; too much light, too little light, etc. I tried moving the zoas around but it doesn't do anything. I am going to go to the LFS and see what they say. I think I need iodine or magnesium.



Any answers are appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire