mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Going for corals in the mean time

So with the recent deaths in my tank due to ich, I am going coral only in my DT for a few months to kill the ich whilst I set up my fish qt and my coral qt. I'm going to qt everything now before it hits the DT so I need to set these up first.



I have a 10 gallon for the corals and am going to get a 37 or 55 for my fish qt depending on tomorrow's sales. I currently have a marine orbit led which has been fine for softies but I want to do lps and more softies and eventually sps but am scared of those.



I plan on getting a reef radiance nano for my 10g and am looking at either two reef radiance 165dm+ or the reef breeders photon 48. I feel these lights will suffice for whatever I want and I'll use the marine on my fish qt. I know some say the marine is fine for softies and lps but I just don't like the look of them so I will upgrade.



I plan on seeding the 10g with rock from my DT since there will be no fish in there and any ich on the rock will die. I'm going to start the fish qt from scratch. Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks and happy thanksgiving all.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire