vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Help! Sick Wrasse

I have a male and a female McCosker's in QT for several weeks now. A few weeks ago I noticed a small white patch on the female's tail. About 1 week ago I noticed white patches around her head and the male had one white patch on the top of his head.



The male acts normal and it doesn't seem to affect him. The female has become increasingly lethargic and today she's lying in a corner.



About a week ago I tried 2 days worth of erythromycin with no effect, so I switched to Furan 2. This is the fourth day on Furan and the patches have diminshed. The female still has 1 cloudy eye where the patches are and she is very lethargic. Does anyone know what this is that I'm dealing with? Secondly what should I be treating it with?























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire