samedi 29 novembre 2014

Hello from Dubai

Hi everyone, just thought I ll say hello to all the members of the forums



I have a 50g reef tank with 1 BTA(hidden behind the rocks) , 1 LTA, a mushroom, glove and yellow polyps, elegance coral and 2 sea pens.



I have one clownfish ( I had two but one mysteriously died), one yellow tang, one domino damsel, one lionfish



All livestock have been with me for about 4 months. Tank is pretty young



I also have a bunch of hitch hikers, a crab, starfish and a tiny shrimp



The tank has a 150w kessel deep ocean blue light, and 2 wavemakers.



My sump has bio balls and ceramic rings in the first chamber, 2nd chamber some cotton and carbon, 3 rd chamber phospate/nitrate reactor and a macro aqua m30 skimmer, 4th is the return pump with a sponge.



My water para are

Calcium: 480

Phosphate :0

Nitrates: 20

KH- 14

Ammonia :0

S.G : 1.203



Any suggestions on the way to improve the tank are welcome :fish:











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire