vendredi 28 novembre 2014

WTB corals: live in Oregon

So I am wanting to buy some more corals for my 120 gallon mixed reef, and I am hoping maybe one of you fellow reefers could hook me up with some frags or something? I am looking for a little bit cheaper then my LFS since I am a little low on cash to spend on my reef. I have been keeping saltwater for 2 years and its been a reef since the beginning. Right now I have pom pom xenias, 3 different species of shrooms, zoas, a frogspawn, a hydnophora, 2 pink bubble tip nems, and one green bubble tip nem. Things are just a bit empty with so little corals. I currently have metal halides, but very soon will be switching to some eBay full spectrum LED lighting. They're pretty much the same as reefbreeders. I am not picky, but am definitely more comfortable with softies and lps. I definitely want to get some sps here soon, but I am still hesitant as I am not 100% sure I am experienced enough for them. If its an easier species of sps I am definitely willing to try it though. I live in Springfield, Oregon. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out :) Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire