lundi 24 novembre 2014

Pointers on my setup *Pics Included*

Im wondering if anyone can give me some pointers on my setup. I have a 4 bulb 36" T5 fixture with 3 actinics and 1 daytime bulbs, along with 10 cool white and neutral white 3W LED's. Im not sure if the added LED's are overkill and doing more harm than good or whether i should keep the LED's and remove 2 of the T5 bulbs.









This was my setup a few years ago before i moved. Certain things refused to live for me but the things that did, did okay, but i never got much growth.















This is my current Setup

















As you can see im at war with hair algae. Im trying to up my water changes. I would also like to add a skimmer to the system. Right now i just have filter pads in the box in the sump that i clean and i vaccum the sand on occasion











This is a before shot. Shortly after i set up my tank, when everything was doing okay.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire