vendredi 7 novembre 2014

what's your meanest fish?

I just think thought this would be a fun topic. My meanest fish is the larger of my to clowns. I'm pretty sure she's pure evil. Or her goal is just to bite the hand that feeds her. If so, she has succeeded. Awhile back I got a new Firefish and she was determined to put an end to that fish. She chased and bit at it wherever in the tank it was. I had to have my hand in the tank scaring her everytime she got near the Firefish for about an hour before she calmed down. And, everytime I put the siphon in the tank she swims up to my hand, looks as big as possible and swims around my hand to try and scare me off. When this doesn't work she attacks my Hand. She swims up really fast and bites. Usually it doesn't bother me but today I was suprised at how much force she had behind that bite. It's like I felt hundreds of little teeth...and also note that she is about 5 years old (ish) and I haven had her until about two months ago...So, what's your meanest fish?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire