jeudi 6 novembre 2014

Frameless 90g opinions

Alright, lets here your guy's thought, imput and experiences with a 90g frameless.



tank specs:



48 x 18 x 24



side panels - 3/8ths in thick glass non tempered

bottom panel - 1/4th in thick glass tempered



I have a brace ill be installing as well



glass brace 1/4th in thick, 9 x 18in do not know if tempered or not.



tank has never been resealed from what I can tell, broken frame and silicone look original



24 year old tank



and I do plan on drilling the 18in panels if that matters for structural support





as a precaution ill be using self leveling epoxy as described here:

http://ift.tt/1scYZiP



to make absolutely positive the top of my stand has no flaws.



so whatcha think? I think I may do my 20g frameless as well to keep the theme going.



plz don't say 'well just buy the frames', wanna buy the wrong frames I just bought from me so I can buy more frames? please see this thread for info:

http://ift.tt/1scZ0TV




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire