jeudi 6 novembre 2014

Mars Aqua LED's from ebay - anybody use them?

So I had been recommended these lights from a few credible people on the forum, but I still like to be sure that they would work for my reef. These are the lights http://ift.tt/1tGA3E3 I plan on keeping a mixed reef, but mostly sps and lps with a few softies if any. I also have a couple pink bubble tip anemones, a green bubble tip anemone and a clam so I need my lights to be able to have these corals a critters thrive. My tank is a standard 120 gallon 48"x24"x24". Do all the specs look good? I wish they had the PAR and PUR listed, but they don't. They did have PAR listed at one point and that said 28, whatever that means. They took that down for some reason though. Does anybody else use these lights or lights very similar like Reefbreeders? What corals do you keep? Are you happy with them? These lights would replace my metal halides. Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire