samedi 15 novembre 2014

Summer's Over Saturday

Good morning TRT Faithful



Grab a cup and enjoy some fresh hot coffee. Farm fresh eggs and [flown in over night from NJ] Taylor Ham, thinly sliced or diced. :)



Doug, hope you and yours will have an amiable parting of emotion and equity.



I've got the upcoming week off from radio, though I'll prep some of the AP and weather stuff via email to show host.

Nancy's gonna help finish up the wood splitting and stacking. There are two piles of twisty/snarky/splintery/knotty/ pieces that I refuse to help build the nice looking wall of wood. It will take a month to burn it all.



Deer rifle season opens today......I don't hunt anymore. Nancy doesn't like venison. I do like going to the fish stores though.....she's more inclined to like that........well minus the fleeing greenbacks. :)



Enjoy everyday




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire