lundi 10 novembre 2014

Rainbowfish tank update!

Not long ago I started I thread about how I wanted to start a rainbowfish dedicated tank. I'm definitely getting a larger tank soon so these fish won't be in a 20 gallon much longer but here's the current species list:



Praecox rainbow x2

Turquoise/Lake Kutubu rainbow x1

Red rainbow x1



-The mating praecox rainbows are doing really well; no problems at all

-The turquoise rainbow is small but swims like she's one of the praecox rainbows. She did take a couple of days before she would go near any other fish though.

-The red rainbow I just got today and immediately schooled with the other rainbows and all of them are eating fine!



I have an order in for a boesemani rainbow but nowhere near me can seem to get them... Too bad 'cause they're my favourite fish...



A store in a city about an hour away from me has plenty of pseudomugil rainbows which I'm interested in so when I get the chance I'll go up there and get some.



Overall this tank is coming by really well. I can't wait for the larger tank. Large tank=more rainbowfish!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire