mardi 11 novembre 2014

polyps disappearing?

Hello,

I bought a rock with somewhere around 20 yellow colony polyps on it a few months ago. When i drove it home and put it in the tank after acclimating, it opened up within an hour. It looked and behaved great.

I have slowly been losing polyps, but i cant tell why. I am now down to two polyps. I have no fish/inverts to eat them, my parameters are nothing out of the ordinary, they are getting adequate flow. It is almost as if they are detaching and floating away, as i have never noticed a sick or otherwise unhealthy looking polyp.

The only things i can think of are chemical warfare, except they arent next to anything, and lighting. They are a few inches from the bottom, so they are a little over a foot away from my two bulb T5HO. Not enough?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire