dimanche 9 novembre 2014

New Sponsor liaison - 15% SALE!!!

Hi everyone!



My name is Josh, and moving forward I'll be working this forum on behalf of Premium Aquatics. In an effort to provide you with the best possible service through this forum, I am available for contact at any time through my company email (located in my signature below).



If you haven't signed up for Premium's email list yet, visit our homepage and enter your email address into the signup box on the right-hand side of the page. You'll get advance notice of our sales, as well as members-only discounts that are only announced via the email newsletters. As a matter of fact, head over to our site to see the 15% OFF SALE GOING ON NOW... If you got the emails, you'd already know about it!



Check back for bi-weekly updates to this forum, and feel free to contact me with any NON-Order-Related questions, comments, or concerns. (I do not have direct access to our ordering system, as I work remotely.) I can help to find answers and to facilitate communication between customers and Premium. Consider me your DIRECT LINE to Premium Aquatics!



I hope to get to know all of you over the coming months.



Thanks for checking us out, and for being a Premium customer!

Josh




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire