lundi 10 novembre 2014

Looking for a good sump/refugium

Although I have a nice sump/refugium I built myself ( can be seen under the tank specs thread) I have been considering buying a professionally produced one. I am just curios if anyone has any models that the really like I might look into.

ATM I have been looking at the trigger systems emerald ($300) models and I think they are very nice looking. anyone have one?

My requirements are:

26 inches or less in length

Must have a refuge section separate from skimmer section

Pref an adjustable water height

at least a tray or two for filter media



eh throw the requirements out with the saltwater bath and see what you guys come up with :) I just figured id ask around before I jump head first into this kinda purchase!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire