samedi 8 novembre 2014

more flow questions

Im sure you guys get tired of hearing these questions over and over, but here goes..



I have a 29 gallon with shrooms, a kenya, GSP, and some zoanthids. I cleaned my powerhead earlier as there was a nice clump of whatever kind of algae (not a problem yet, trying to nip it in the bud) on it.

It was apparently big enough to inhibit the flow noticeably. Before i cleaned it, all the coral was fluttering nicely in the current, and all was well. But when i cleaned it, all the coral instantly was buffeted in one direction.

Im sure it isnt a matter of life and death, but it really isnt attractive at all.

Is there any way i can break up the flow a bit? Just enough to keep it from laying my coral over. I was thinking of putting something over the end? If that kind of thng wont do me any good, i guess ill buy a smaller pump.



Thanks in advance,

Zac




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire