lundi 10 novembre 2014

In my view the best picture of my system and critters






I'm no expert, i'm no genius and i'm not even a photograph amateur, but i took some good ones that people say are great so i've selected the ones that people raved the most about, some personal fave of mine.



I play with my camera sometime . I got so tips over the years. i changed camera and got of course beter at it, i hope.



Some of course are beter than others. Specially the latest compare to the first i'll put in here.



I used at first a digital canon powershot SX110IS excuse my atrocious lingo like i said i'm not even an amateur i just like taking the best pictures of my subject so i take 200 just to keep the 2 or the one.



My newest camera is a Nikon DSL D3100 for my videos that i've made i'll post them here too if you like. That too i'm no expert and i don't really like to be behind or in front of it LOL. Too self concious i guess.



Some say i have an artistic flair, maybe because of my trade Chef on ship or use to be. Ice carver and making special pieces for the buffets gives you perceptives and composition aspect and perceptions. Colors and other visual aspect that you look for in a picture. maybe thats why i'm not bad at it, good is far away IMO lol.



Oh and i have a twisted sence of humor be aware.....lol



I write big for my iphone friends















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire