lundi 10 novembre 2014

Adding baffles to a already setup refugium

hey all, i was at my LFS yesterday talking with the guys about my refugium bubble problem. They told me that i can and should add baffles to reduce bubbles. they also sold me a filter sock (which i am trying to figure a way to rig it up). I also was thinking about putting in a deep sand Bed into the center part of the refugium.



now, i will not remove the 20L i have now as a sump because i have to drain the main tank, remove it, then take out the sump... ect, ect...



I wanted to install baffles with sump in place, and possibly full of water so that i have less down time (yes, i should have done this before i put it in place). the LFS guy told me to get glass cut almost to perfect fit size then apply the silicone outside the tank, then slide them in and glue them in place with superglue.



is this just a "wet" dream? or can it be done?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire