samedi 15 novembre 2014

Hollywood Stunner turning white!

[IMG] [/IMG]





Not sure why my stunner is turning white. My calcium is 440, alk is 11dkh, ph is around 8, salinity is 1.023, temp is 78.5. I do not have a magnesium test kit, but I do 10% water changes every 2 weeks in my 100 gallon. I dose Ions by AquaVitro twice a week, and also dose Fuel by AquaVitro twice a week.



I recently tested the tank and have 0 nitrates but did discover my phosphates spiked to 2. I replaced my phosphate crush from Thrive about a week ago. I also completely cleaned out my sump with a shop vac to remove any detritus that may have built up. Using a Coralife 220gallon skimmer on my 100gal, so I am skimming a lot to keep organics and waste out of the water column.



Running T5s, 2 whites, a blue, and a pink bulb. The bulbs are approaching 6 months old and I probably should change them soon.



Any suggestions???!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire