dimanche 16 novembre 2014

Green algae not going away??

I have a 90 with a 30 sump. 2 radion. My green hair algae has been growing no matter what I do? I scrubbed off the algae off of each rock...

I did 20 gallon water changes for 1 month every other day to remove all nitrate and phosphate. Im running a phosban reactor and a bio pellet reactor for 3 months, I ran no lights for a week , Basically took the tank apart. and still getting thick green algae? my water is tds 000, 7 filter RO/DI unit. so its not the water, the salt is reef crystals.



My nitrates are 4 ppm and 0 for phosphates?



Is there anything Im missing from what I have been doing? I feed 1/2 frozen brine shrimp every other day and small amount of dry food. SO I dont think Im over feeding.



I change the filter sock every 3 days too? I have a nice ball of cheato in the sump as well.



Should I just get new live rock and put my old in a Rubbermaid tub and just keep it in total darkness for a month or 2 until it is totally killed, Or add more to the sump for filtration and new to display tank?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire